Monday, June 11, 2012

Daniel is almost 3 months old!!!

Can you believe that my little baby is almost 3 months old?  I cannot.  The time has passed by so quickly.  Part of me feels so sad that my little baby is growing up so fast and part of me is breathing a sigh of relief to be mostly finished with the sleep deprivation. :)

I cannot ask for a sweeter boy. He has been a gem. Just today I was singing to him and he was actually trying to sing with me. I am not joking. I was singing "The Spirit of God" at the top of my lungs.  He was actually making sounds and trying to sing like me in between lots of smiles. It melted my heart.

Jacob just loves his brother (sometimes a little too much).  His favorite thing is to come up to Daniel and try to smash him or bump him in some way.  But it really is out of love.  He is always wondering where Daniel is when he wakes up in the morning or from his nap.  Yesterday at chuch I was taking care of the boys alone since Michael was supporting a go-live.  Things were getting a little crazy and a brother in front of us asked if he could hold Daniel. (Thank you...yes of course)  Jacob was so worried about Daniel the whole time.   

Here are some pictures of the last three months of our sweet baby's life.









 The day of Daniel's blessing - Ready early enough to take these pictures before church!

1 comment:

  1. Beck, your boys are the cutest! Looking at these pictures just makes me want to come see you. I know Tommy and Jacob would be the greatest of friends. And by the time I hold that little Daniel, he will be almost 6 months! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete