Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh Jacob!

I just have to post these funny pictures of Jacob. He is becoming quite the silly boy and talking up a storm. He is such a joy to have around.
 Jacob and his friend Jenna

 Some of his latest creations ;)
 He wanted to be swaddled and put in the swing like Daniel.  And then he even closed his eyes like he was sleeping.  What a silly boy!

 Setting the "table"
 He put this "hat" on Daniel while he was sleeping.
 Here he is showing how much he loves his brother.  (Notice the baby underneath)
Playing on the lion mat with his brother

2 comments:

  1. Jacob is so funny! I love the picture of J & J at the piano!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Finally glad to see more pics of these cute boys! Especially Daniel. I feel like I am meeting him for the first time kind of. :) He is so cute! I still can't figure out who he looks like! I think I see both of you, but more Michael. And love Jacob setting the table on the couch! Just be glad he loves him so much. Isaiah still doesn't care that much about Brooky. He just loves to boss her around a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete